Movie Suggestions: What's Coming in 2015

Being a Star Wars fan, I am obviously looking forward to Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie coming out in December. Star Wars movies are fantastic and full of amazing acting and action. I really enjoy action movies so I am also looking forward to Avengers: Age of Ultron. While we're on the topic of Marvel and superheroes I can’t wait for Ant-Man. I really hope that it's not a disappointment. I also love Disney so the new live action Cinderella movie should be really great and a must-see because it was announced that there would a short of Disney's Frozen before the movie! Totally worth it because Frozen is a fantastic movie. It is Anna’s birthday so Elsa, Kristof, and Olaf are planning a party.



Disney also has a movie titled Tomorrowland coming out which looks great with George Clooney. Disney Pixar has a new movie coming out in June called Inside Out that I would check out because what has been a terrible movie by Disney Pixar, so it is a must see. Also if you love singing and dancing then Pitch Perfect 2 is for you because it is full of a cappella music and dancing. It is exciting that it got a sequel. One of my most anticipated movies this year would be Jurassic World. Chris Pratt will do a fantastic job and I am really looking forward to going back to Jurassic Park and live in a world with dinosaurs again. Towards the end of the year the The Hunger Games trilogy ends with Mockingjay Part 2, which, if you follow the Hunger Games fandom, will be a much-anticipated ending for the series. As for movies I would pass on this year would be Furious 7, the newest installation of the Fast and the Furious movies. I predict that it should be a flop as usual. I would also pass on the remake of Fantastic Four because he original cast was a lot better than this new cast with all new faces and the cast lacks diversity and I think will be unable to keep the attention of movie goers.

Looking back the previous year. . .
A movie that I recently saw at the movies was Kingsman: The Secret Service and while I can say that I wanted to see it, I didn't know what to expect. I was blown away because Colin Firth was amazing and did a great job as being a mentor for Taron Egerton who plays Eggsy, a boy with a troubled past who crosses paths with the secret service and he tries to join up. This movie is like a James Bond spoof with action and comedy. The technology used and the action packed film is a lot of fun and a lot of laughs and I think everyone should spend the money to go and see it.
As for a movie to rent if I had to suggest a movie that is a must rent right now would be Big Hero 6 and The Theory of Everything. I say Big Hero 6 because not only did it win an award for best-animated film, it is also genius. The film is heartwarming, charming, and cute. The animated short before the film called Feast was also a hit. It won an Academy Award also for best-animated short. 


The Theory of Everything is also a must-see because Academy Award winner Eddie Redmayne is fantastic. He captures Stephen Hawking and really makes you feel the story of Stephen Hawking. It is a wonderful story of his struggle with ALS and how he has come along with his disease and lived his life since he was diagnosed when he was in college. It is a must see movie and don’t forget the tissues because you will need them. The film is extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment